Letter : To you fiend in case of illness of his father

Illness of father.
Examination Hall,
(City) A.B.C.
June 01, 2015
My Dear Friend,
I’m very sorry to hear that your father is very ill, and I do hope that I will soon have some better news about him.
You must be dreadfully worried, but perhaps you will be able to gain some consolation from the knowledge that many of your friends are feeling for you they are praying for your father’s recovery.
Is there anything I can do for you? When illness is in the house, it is often hard to be able to manage, but if there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to let me know. Would you ask your two little youngsters to come here for a few days? There are so young and noisy, and must be taking up a great deal of your time. I am observing you that they would be quite happy with Alia and Anila.
Yours Sincerely,
XYZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eagle Who Lived Like a Hen - Story

Difference Between Mouse and Trackball

Keyboard and divisions of keyboard