Letter : To your friend inviting him to your brother's wedding

Inviting to brother's wedding
Examination Hall,
(City) A.B.C.
June 01, 2015
My Dear Friend,
I am glad to inform you that my brothers marriage is taking place on 2nd January. It is a local marriage. The marriage party will go to the town. The groom is working as a Director in the Ministry of France.
I request you to be present at the occasion. You should come at least two days earlier so that you may lend a helping hand in making preparations for the marriage. Please let -me know the date and time when you are reaching here.
Once again I invite you and your parents on this auspicious Occasion. I hope you would not disappoint me.
Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eagle Who Lived Like a Hen - Story

Difference Between Mouse and Trackball

Keyboard and divisions of keyboard