Letter : To your father who is away from home telling him how the family is

Telling how the family is
Examination Hall,
(City) A.B.C.
June 01, 2015
My Dear Father,
I received your letter yesterday. I was very much pleased to know that you would be returning home in the next few days.
Dear mother remained confined to bed for a fortnight because of cough and cold. Cough and cold, as you know, are they gifts of winter season. Salma was also not well owing to her tonsils. Asad is making good progress at school. I find him always engrossed in studies. As for myself, I am also busy with my studies.
I hope this letter will find you in the best of health.
Your loving son,
XYZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eagle Who Lived Like a Hen - Story

Difference Between Mouse and Trackball

Keyboard and divisions of keyboard